X-Stream Aeroponic Propagator
Cuttings ready in as little as 10 days with no root rot!
How it works
The X-Stream Aeroponic misting chamber provides plants with constant access to highly oxygenated water causing roots to grow faster and stronger. It also reduces the risk of drying out or root rot.
Root growth can be checked without disturbing the plants by lifting the plant tray. Temperature and humidity can be controlled via large vents in the lid.
We recommend using 2x grow lights which are housed in a specifically designed recess in the lid. Using lights will help create healthy growth and prevent legginess.
Once transplanted into your chosen media, you will need to complete the propagation period in your choice of follow-on propagator.
Benefits of the system
- The fastest root development possible – allows growers to start their crop earlier.
- Reduced risk of transplant shock – cuttings have stronger, thicker roots and the lack of growing media means less risk of pests and disease.
- Adjustable – control heat and humidity to suit the required growing environment.
- Practical – check progress without disturbing plants; easy access to pump and nutrient solution.
- Flexible – suitable for planting into any growing media or growing system.
All complete kits include:
- Vented lid which house SunBlaster T5 lights or LED strips (optional)
- Propagator (tank, tray(s), lid)
- Kitbag contains; pump, delivery system, neoprene clone collars and mesh pots
5 sizes available.
Leave on 24/7
When cuttings go into the system, fill the tank with water and leave the pump on 24/7.
Open the vents gradually
When roots begin to show open the vents slightly, increase the opening every day and then remove the lid completely to harden off for a couple of days before transplanting on.
Add Roots Excelurator for explosive roots
When roots begin to show add House & Garden’s Roots Excelurator at a quarter recommended dosage.
They’re ready to plant into your chosen media when roots begin to poke through the mesh pot
At this stage it’s important to move cuttings to an alternative propagator for hardening off before moving to a system. Our X-Stream Heat or Vitopod are ideal.
Keep your water at an optimum temperature
Propagation water should be between 22°C–26°C. We recommend an optional water NEWA heater to maintain this.