PHOTOBIO Advanced Quantum PAR Meter
The Phantom PHOTOBIO Advanced PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) Meter provides accurate measurement of any light source used in horticultural applications. Allowing you to monitor the light across your grow room and adjust your light sources to ensure each plant receives the optimum amount of light.
The Meter measures PAR (400-700 nm) withing a range of 0 to 3999 mmol/m2/s. The ideal level for photosynthesis is 1000 mmol/m2/s. Reaching this level as a minimum across your grown room will help to create an even canopy and increased yield.
- Compact, portable meter with highly accurate quantum sensor
- Simple to use, with storage of up to 99 readings
- Ideal for grow tents, greenhouses and commercial grow applications
- Compatible with LED, HPS (High Pressure Sodium) and CMH (Ceramic Metal Halide) grow lights
Included in the Kit:
- Compact Main Unit
- Remote Sensor
- Two Connection Cables (short-coiled & 12′ long-straight)
- AAA Batteries x2
- Protective Carrying Case
|Measurement Range||0-3999 mmol/m2/s|
|Wavelength||400 – 700nm ±10nm|
|Power Requirements||2x AAA Batteries|