Aqua Master Substrate pH/Temp S300 Pro 2
Exclusive to Global Air Supplies, the S300 Pro 2 is the ideal meter to measure the pH and temperature of coconut soil and other moist, soft substrates and liquids. The meter features a modern and robust housing with easy to operate buttons. The S300 Pro 2 includes a pH electrode of unprecedented quality. The meter is delivered fully calibrated and includes batteries.
How does the meter work?
- Connect the BNC connector of the electrode to the pH meter and remove the protective cap containing storage solution from the electrode.
- Rinse the electrode with running water and dry it using clean kitchen paper.
- Press the on/off button to turn on the meter.
- Place the electrode in the (soft) substrate (make sure the substrate is well wet/damp, otherwise the meter will not work properly) or liquid to be measured.
- Wait for the value to stabilise. The measurement is now complete.
- Press the HOLD button to save the measurement. Do not forget to press the HOLD button again when the meter is used once more.
- Rinse the electrode with clean water after use, so that no residue is left on the electrode. Replace the electrode in the protective cap containing the storage solution.
- Press the on/off button to turn off the meter.
We recommend storing the meter with KCL storage solution in the protective cover.