IWS Flood & Drain
Designed to offer solutions to suit a range of growers, from small scale looking for an automated system that takes on the hard work, to larger scale professionals looking for a system that will deliver outstanding yields.
IWS Flood & Drain – How it Works
The brain will flood the system at predetermined feed times set by the user. The integrated float switches will automatically switch off the flooding when it reaches the precise flooding height for your pots. After the feed time has lapsed, the drain pumps will return any remaining nutrient solution back to your reservoir, quickly and quietly, re-oxygenating it in the process.
- The best-selling modular systems on the market
- Manufactured in the UK to the highest standard
- Built-in high-quality 24 hour optimum timers*
- Maximised yields over hand-watering
- All systems carry the and UKCA mark of quality
- All kits come with everything you need, are quick and easy to set-up