Delivery & Returns
We offer free delivery on orders over £1500 net, excluding Growing Media. Grow Media is delivered free on full pallet orders. Anything else will be charged at cost, we do not make profit on carriage.
If you have a product to return which is either faulty or damaged please follow the returns procedure below.
- Call our returns department to report the fault or damage before sending back
- Send the product back using your own courier and we will credit you the cost if the product is found to be faulty. Alternatively, G.A.S will arrange collection but you will be charged for the collection if the product is found not to be faulty
- Include a detailed note of the damage or fault, plus all your store details and send back with the product and the original receipt
- Once received and checked you will get a call from our experienced returns department to discuss the next actions
- Note: If your delivery arrives damaged, you must sign for it as ‘Damaged’ and contact us immediately for a resolution
- If you do not sign for it as ‘Damaged’ our options with the courier are limited and we will not be covered for insurance